See also the Norma 750 NGC
normaNGC: universal and super compact new generation of grinding machines. Modern Drive Dynamic and Precision meet a carefully layd out and balanced machine design ideally suited for the broad challenges of tool grinding. The axes are based on a single, solid cast iron part which guarantees mechanical and thermal stability. The completely new machine concept was realized with well known and classic designs, protecting all essential components from grinding swarf. Schneeberger’s known machine reliability and uptime well once again be proven, even surpassed.
Super flexible 5 axis tool grinder suited for sharpening and production. Complete, including end grinding, up to 300mm (12”) cutting length, 300mm (12”) diameter, maximum length overall 500mm (20”). The high torque water cooled direct spindle offers stability, designed to flute grind from solid. Thanks to perfect TIR, high surface finishes, highest precision for intricate geometries can be expected.
Standard tools such as end mills, ball nose end mills, high performance drills, reamers, profile tooling, profile insertable tools from carbide to Cermet. For the sharpening of hobs, shaper cutters, stick blades specifically designed clamping systems as well as programs and processes are available. Production grinding of knifes for the paper, food or plastic industry is all possible. Slitting discs can be automatically loaded and clamped.
• NGC 470mm longitudinal stroke
• NGC 750 For extra length: 750mm X-axis travel
Applications for the Norma machines
End mills – Radius end mills – Ball nose end mills – Sinus-edge end mills – Roughing end mills – Profile end mills – Form disc cutters – Profile drills – Form reamers – Shell mill – Band saw cutter – Disc end mills – T-Slot cutter – Prism cutter – 4-facet drill – Tapered step drill – Spot drill – Step drills – Countersink – Centre drill – Gun drills – Boring tool – Profile cutter – Thread mills – Burrs – Hobs – Shaper cutter – Bevel gear cutter – Bevel gear stick blades – Reamers – Dowel drill – Up-down cutter – Routers – Finger-joint cutter – Planer heads – Cylindrical grinding – Thread grinding – Non-round grinding – Biopsy needles – Bone saws – Punches – Globoid curves
See the applications here.
See more machines from Schneeberger
Learn more about the company Schneeberger
- X-Axis: 470 mm (18”), Longitudinal, Linear ways, recirculating ball screws, resolution 0.05 μm
- Y-Axis: 390 mm (15.3”), Cross Slide, Linear ways, recirculating ball screws, resolution 0.05 μm
- Z-Axis: 325 mm (12.8”), Vertical Slide, Linear ways, recirculating ball screws, resolution 0.05 μm
- A-Axis: ISO50 Headstock, resolution 0.0001°
- C-Axis: 345°, Rotation of wheel head, resolution 0.000045°
- FANUC 31i B5, 5 Machine Axes and options
- 15” TFT-Color monitor with keyboard and touch screen, USB 2.0
- Water cooled direct drive grinding motor 10 kW/13Hp (100%), 13 kW/17Hp (60%), 22 kW/30Hp (Peak)
- for grinding wheels ø 40mm/1.5” to ø 250mm/10”, 1’000 to 12’000 RPM, HSK-50
- Integrated tool loader, pallet size 300mm x 300mm / 12“x12“
- Wheel loader with 7 positions, up to 21 grinding wheels
- Weight: 5‘000Kg (11‘000 lbs)