Single or multi station smoothing and polishing machine with single or double eccentric horizonal overarm to process high precision plane or spherical surfaces.
For flat optical components of high precision.
The present design follows a newly developed modular concept:
- Each spindle, of both smoothing and polishing device, features its own drive.
- The tool contact forces are individually controlled pneumatically, which permits you to attain smoothed and polished surfaces of top quality.
- The double eccentric drive forms a unit which copes with all smoothing and polishing work.
Thanks to the individual adjustment at the eccentric it is possible to generate any number of polishing patterns. The result is an optimal quality achieved in the shortest possible time.
- The machine features a welded, sturdy base frame covered by a solid plastic plate.
- The smoothing and polishing tubs are recessed in the top plate and removable.
- The working spindles and eccentrics are driven over toothed belts, a solution which provides enormous advantages in respect of loss of force and servicefriendliness.
- The speeds are freely selectable.
- Spindle stability and precision are assured by a suitable cone and ball arrangement.
On request the machine stations can be operated individually.
|Type||SPF 150||SPF 300||SPF 500||SPF 650|
|Length||1250 mm||1450 mm||1900 mm||1900 mm|
|Width||700 mm||900 mm||1250 mm||1250 mm|
|Height||1450 mm||1500 mm||1600 mm||1600 mm|
|Weight||550 kg||700 kg||900 kg||900 kg|
|Working range plaint to R+/-||80 mm||100 mm||100 mm||100mm|
|Tub diameter||250 mm||320 mm||500 mm||700 mm|
|Workpiece diameter max.||100 mm||250 mm||450 mm||600 mm|
|M27 / DIN58725||M27 / DIN58725||M39 / DIN58725||M39 / DIN58725|
|Installed Power||4 kW||4 kW||5 kW||5 kW|
|Air connection||6 bar||6 bar||6 bar||6 bar|
|Number of spindles||2||2||2||2|
|Workpiece speed||10 – 200 rpm||10 – 180 rpm||5 – 100 rpm||5 – 100 rpm|
|Eccentric speed||10 – 100 rpm||5 – 50 rpm||5 – 50 rpm||5 – 50 rpm|
|Working pressure||175 N / 4 bar||210 N / 4 bar||550 N / 4 bar||550 N / 4 bar|