Super flexible 5 axis tool grinder suited for sharpening and production.
Complete, including end grinding, up to 300mm (12”) cutting length, 300mm (12”) diameter, maximum length overall 500mm (20”). The high torque water cooled direct spindle offers stability, designed to flute grind from solid. Thanks to perfect TIR, high surface finishes, highest precision for intricate geometries can be expected. Standard tools such as end mills, ball nose end mills, high performance drills, reamers, profile tooling, profile insertable tools from carbide to Cermet.
For the sharpening of hobs, shaper cutters, stick blades specifically designed clamping systems as well as programs and processes are available. Production grinding of knifes for the paper, food or plastic industry is all possible. Slitting discs can be automatically loaded and clamped. The powerful Quinto software combined with Fanuc CNC Technology allows to efficiently take advantage of the vast database of default
tools and expand to new programs, CAD profile geometries or completely customized Quinto-ISO programs.
- X-Axis: 470 mm (18”), Longitudinal, Linear ways, recirculating ball screws, resolution 0.05 μm
- Y-Axis: 390 mm (15.3”), Cross Slide, Linear ways, recirculating ball screws, resolution 0.05 μm
- Z-Axis: 325 mm (12.8”), Vertical Slide, Linear ways, recirculating ball screws, resolution 0.05 μm
- A-Axis: ISO50 Headstock, resolution 0.0001°
- C-Axis: 345°, Rotation of wheel head, resolution 0.000045°
- FANUC 31i B5, 5 Machine Axes and options
- 15” TFT-Color monitor with keyboard and touch screen, USB 2.0
- Water cooled direct drive grinding motor 10 kW/13Hp (100%), 13 kW/17Hp (60%), 22 kW/30Hp (Peak)
- for grinding wheels ø 40mm/1.5” to ø 250mm/10”, 1’000 to 12’000 RPM, HSK-50
- Integrated tool loader, pallet size 300mm x 300mm / 12“x12“
- Wheel loader with 7 positions, up to 21 grinding wheels
- Weight: 5‘000Kg (11‘000 lbs)